12.08.2008

Honeymoon Bliss

Our honeymoon was a dream! We loved every minute of it and talk about it often. We went to Winter Park, CO. It was a nice week full of just the two of us, and it was relaxing, adventurous, and stress free. My aunt and uncle were so sweet and had everything ready for us. We stayed at their cabin. They left their Boxter up there for us to drive around. I didn't like Dev driving it because I could tell his ego was getting larger and larger by the minute. The best was when we went and got lunch and were coming out to the car. There were a group of about five college age boys standing right outside the place we just ate. I didn't think anything of it until I could almost see Dev's ego growing. He started up the car and thought he was pretty cool until he killed it in first gear. We loved to just drive around and explore in Winter Park. We recommend honeymoons, it was the most perfect week!

1 comment:

Salem said...

Fun, fun!! Aren't honeymoons great?? Too bad we can't have them more often. I love that story of Dev and the Boxter...if only we could have been there to witness....:)