7.30.2009

Morin Reunion

Last weekend almost all of the Morin family was here. We had a blast all being together.

We went camping. Here's a video of Dev and Brooke dancing, and apparently the camera does have sound:)




We went to a rodeo and I LOVED the bull riding! I want to go to the national bull riding championship in Las Vegas (currently trying to convince the hubby). We hiked the Y, ate lots of yummy food, had fireworks in the backyard, and talked and laughed a lot.

2 comments:

Salem said...

Way to go on blog posts!!! Not gonna lie...I'm a little jealous we couldn't be there for all the fun. :( Maybe next year??!!

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness, the dancing was way too funny. I'm glad you got the sound on that. I just might have to borrow that and put it on my blog too :D. I loved the rodeo too, that was one of my favorite things! Can't wait till the next one and I hope (like salem said in her comment) that they'll be able to come too. We'll keep our fingers crossed.