2.09.2010

The best has come...Zions!






On Saturday we went up to Zion's, and it was AMAZING! We just drove around this time, but we're excited to go back many times this year and hike all over! Zions is only 30 minutes away from our house:)

4 comments:

Salem said...

I am SOOOOOOO jealous!!!!! We have GOT to come visit you guys. That looks like so much fun...I love how Kohl totally slept through it... :)

Danielle said...

How adorable! I didn't know you guys moved! That is so awesome! you will have to give me the down low.. tell everyone hey!

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Let me say again, I am so jealous! Looks like fun! Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Joanna said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to come visit right now! I love to see all the pictures of Zions - keep them coming!