2.16.2010

Kohl is 4 months!






It's amazing how fast little ones grow up, we already have a 4-month-old child! Kohl weighs 17 lbs, which puts him in the 90th percentile. He is is 26 1/2 inches long, which is the 92nd percentile. We have a wonderful, happy, big, sweet little boy!

This month Kohl:
-has discovered his bottom lip and loves to suck on it whenever he can
-will take his pacifier out of his mouth and just hold it
-wants and tries to sit up
-has started grabbing for things

7 comments:

dave said...

This blog makes me so HAPPY and so SAD! Happy because that is the cutest little face in the whole world and each time I see new pictures it makes my day! Sad because I miss the little guy SOOOOOOOOOO much it hurts! When I close my eyes and think back to Thanksgiving, the last time I had that cute little one in my arms he is an infant. Now each picture I see proves that he's not an infant anymore but an adoreable baby that is getting bigger by the minute. I don't think I can stand it much longer. If you don't get that baby up to see his Grandma soon (O.K. his Grandpa too) I'm going to have to start walking south. It's a really long walk.LOVE YOU GUYS! OXOX

dave said...

P.S Obviously that last post was Mom. Apparently I was logged in through Dads email. The thing I really wanted to say was to please keep the pictures coming. The pleasure is greater than the pain. I really appreciate the effort that you make to post so often Bri. It really does make my day! OXOXOXOX Mom

Salem said...

Oh my goodness...this boy is too sweet. Are you sure you can't bring him with you in April??? :)

Laura and Clint said...

He's getting so big. And he looks more and more like Bri everyday.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

wow that has gone so fast!!! i swear just the other day we were visiting you in the hospital!!! can't wait to see you this weekend

Joanna said...

He is getting so big and looking so much older and alert and aware now. I can't believe he's already in a walker-thingie and his smile is just adorable. I especially love the smile he gave in the bathing picture. Just a cutie all around. Can't wait to see you guys and the little "buddha"!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHH I agree with mom! I need to start walking soon! I miss you all so much and I dont think that I can stand it much longer. Tell Kohl that I love him and his aunt Chantel thinks that he is the greatest thing on earth!!!!!!