3.11.2010

Kohl is 5 months!






Our little man is 5 months! Devin likes to bark at Kohl (he says it's easier and more fun to get his attention that way then saying his name 30 times). Kohl will instantly smile and start looking for his daddy. He knows that sound means that his daddy's around. We are loving that he interacts more and more, he's so much fun!

This month Kohl:
-loves to suck on other people's noses and cheeks whenever he can
-rolls onto his back but then cries b/c he can't roll over onto his tummy
-has started on rice cereal
-likes to take a break while eating, smile and sometimes talk to me, then go back to eating
-can hold his own bottle
-likes grabbing things (especially hair)
-has hiked lots and been on his first bike ride
-thinks it's fun to put his hand in mom's mouth while eating
-absolutely LOVES to be read to

4 comments:

Salem said...

Ahhhhh...I CAN'T STAND IT! He is TOO cute!!! I want to eat him! :)

Danielle said...

he is so cute! he is growing like a weed... what is dev doing for work now?

nicole ellis said...

he's huge!! and devin would bark and his own kid :) so weird.

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how fast he's grown up! I can't wait to see the little guy.