Last weekend we were able to make it to Bryce and Zion's. We love going to Zion's as much as we can. Bryce was beautiful, but our favorite is still Zion's!
On the way to Bryce
Ugly sunglasses, I know. Really comfortable though:)
How fun! You guys look like you're having a blast. I so wish we could come visit you. But I'm so excited that we get to fly out together to Chicago and spend the week with just the girls. So fun!
4 comments:
That's so fun that you guys get to do that. Zion's is my favorite too!
bri you've lost weight!! so jealous i couldn't come down :)
So fun!!! And definitely agree with Bri looking TINY!!! :)
How fun! You guys look like you're having a blast. I so wish we could come visit you. But I'm so excited that we get to fly out together to Chicago and spend the week with just the girls. So fun!
Post a Comment