




Jo and I went to Chicago for a girls week, and it was a blast! It was my first time away from Kohl for more than a day. It was really weird to be without him and responsibilities. Our girls week consisted of the necessities: yummy food, shopping, chick flicks, goodies, and late nights. Seeing Chicago for the first time was neat. I would love to live by a big city for a few reasons but mostly the amazing shopping there is! For some reason St. George just doesn't do it in that area:) I loved the adventure but it was SO good to get my hands on my little boy again!
1 comment:
I had so much fun with you and Salem. It is a must that we do something like that every few years. We'll just take turns going to different girls houses to stay. Or whatever we think of that sounds fun. What do you think?
Post a Comment