
Wow, our little boy is 7 months already! We fall more in love with this little guy every day. I'm SO grateful and lucky that I have the opportunity to stay home be with him every day, I love it!
-loves his tounge
-thinks carrots and apples are his favorite food
-despises green beans and gives a disgusted look with every bite
-loves to jump all the time
-thinks swinging is awesome
-has a fascination with knocking the hand sanitizer over every time his diaper is changed
-gets SO excited when Dev comes home
3 comments:
Happy 7 mo. birthday Kohl! You're a cutie and we miss you (especially Kade and Brooke)!
It's like Christmas morning every time I click on the blog and there are new pictures. THANK YOU for posting so often Bribri!!!! It makes my day to be able to see that ADORABLE little face! Love all three of you! OXOXOX
Oooo, I can't wait to get my hands on him!!! LOVE those blue eyes!!! And Elle has never loved green beans, but if I mixed a little with some carrots, she'd eat them...it's worth a try!
Post a Comment