6.06.2010

Northgate Peaks

We explored a different part of Zion's yesterday, and it was BEAUTIFUL! We saw a sign and article about mountain lion sightings and what to do if you encounter one. It concerned me a little so I was talking to Dev about what we would do. Dev thought I was a little silly to worry about it, so he told me that if I saw one then he would take me out to dinner wherever I wanted. So I told him I wanted to go eat at the top of the Space Needle (which after thinking about it, it would be somewhere in France, New Zealand, Australia, or something). After that, I was kinda wanting to see one in the distance, but it didn't happen...But our hike was full of a few miles of pine trees, with glimpses of red and white rock cliffs. At the end there was this amazing view overlooking all the different canyons. This trail is near the top of our favorite Zion's hikes list!

No comments: