6.14.2010
Wedding Weekend
The whole Morin family was together for Nicole and David's wedding, and it was a blast! Like always, there was delicious food and lots of hangin out. Whenever Kade would walk by or come over to play with Kohl, Kohl would get a HUGE smile on his face. Also, I would see Kohl start to get fussy, and either Kade, Ryder, or Brooke would go over and try to make him feel better. It was so cute! Kohl spent a lot of time watching Ellery and Clara crawl to learn how. I must say, he's getting a lot closer. Kohl is so lucky to have such wonderful cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys. I'm so glad that everyone was able to come and we could all be together! Hey, we're thinking of coming down for a visit before the baby is born. What is your schedule like?
Post a Comment