I just finished my student teaching, yay! I finished the week of Thanksgiving. I taught a fourth grade class in Kearns, UT. It was challenging but so rewarding.
So I officially graduate this Friday. I also just got a job!! I will be teaching third grade in S.L.C. at a school called Woodrow Wilson. I'm really excited! It will be really challenging because of the area the school's in, but I'm ready to have a class of my own.
12.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations Bri! That's aweswome. I'm excited for you and Dev. And I'm excited that you have a blog.
Yay!!! I didn't know you got a job! We talked to Dev Sunday...and as of then...no job. So way to go! Can't wait to read all about it!
Sorry.. I'm blog stalking you! But I just wanted to say "hi" and congrats on graduating and having your own class. A lot is happening for you guys! That's awesome. And I just have to say you are so beautiful in your pictures! Hope you guys are well. :)
I'm so proud of my lil teacher friend! Looks like all that interview practice paid off!! AND, I'm excited that this means you might move up here now, enough of this long distance relationship.
Yay! Congratulations to you! I'm so glad that you got a job and it sounds like it's in a good area. I'm so happy for both of you guys and your new job adventures. Good luck!
BRI!!! I just discovered your blog!! How exciting! Anyway, congrats on your teaching job, hopefully Blair will have the same luck come this fall! Hope married life is treating you well :)
Post a Comment