2.15.2009

My poor little Devy Wevy

Poor Devin has the shingles. He thought it was a spider bite, but when he went to the doctor it ends up being a case of Herpes Zoster: AKA Chicken Pox. The Doctor gave him some meds, so he should be healed next week sometime.

Devin's Translation of Bri's Post
: Devin has Shingles...and he's a big baby about it

So my night in shining armor has ended up being a little baby girl who constantly needs to be burped and her diaper changed. He comes home from St. George complaining about a "Spider Bite" on his back. He went to the Dr's office only to find it wasn't a bite at all, but a little bit of a chicken pox rash called Shingles...nice job Mr. Biology, he was way off.

So now he's laid up around the house asking for lemonades with the little umbrellas in them, foot rubs, and for me to read articles off of ESPN.com cuz his eyes hurt too much for him to read...if he keeps it up much longer he'll think his shingles was just a walk in the park compared to what this "estrogen filled pillow fighting sissy" (his words not mine) will do to him.

7 comments:

Salem said...

oh I love it...dev, you remind me of our clients back in utah...:) If only we could be there to witness this...

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

poor poor devin. if you would hurry and get better, maybe we would be able to hang out with you guys:) hope to see you guys soon.

Clint said...

That's funny. Shingles is usually an old person disease. Why is Dev getting it? Oh, wait... ha ha ha
-Clint

Jessi said...

HA! That's too funny. I hope you're feeling better soon, Dev, because I've seen with that estrogen filled pillow fighting sissy of yours can do and it's NOT pretty.

chelsea mckell said...

Bri! Hey there. Found your blog through Jessi's. Hope you don't mind me stalking. I just skimmed the whole thing - love the wedding day story and honeymoon pics. You look so happy!

Joanna said...

Thanks for coming to visit! It was so fun to have you guys up here. We're all missing you guys and can't wait to see you all in April!

Anonymous said...

Bri I didn't even know you had a blog! I am so excited I found it! How are you?