Yup, and Mr. Morin still looks the same...he's still got a little bit of a tummy. That's right, we lassoed a stork and got a baby on the way! We're soooo excited for October to come; just in time for a Halloween costume. The ultrasound was so cool cuz even tho our little buddy was only 2 inches tall, he was kicking and punching like nobody's business.
You can see his/her legs on the right, and his/her head is on the left.
5 comments:
That was very kind of you to put "his/her" at the end of your post dev...cause believe it or not, this baby COULD ACTUALLY end up being a GIRL!!!!! I can't wait to find out what it is...since at least one of you seems pretty sure. :) We're so excited!!! Now, if I could only convince Burke to let us come out there in October....
CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for ya! Babies are the best.
very cute!!! i am so excited for you two:) we need to get together sometime soon
I love it! He/she is so cute. I'm so so excited for you guys. You're going to be the best parents ever! When is your due date? Well, hope to see ya'll soon!
Congratulations! So exciting!
Post a Comment