Dev and I have been wanting to go camping for quite some time now, but every weekend that comes it's crappy weather. So we decided that we were going to go no matter what. We go a late start on Friday (thanks to jobs). So we arrived at Calf Creek Falls Campground around 9:30 p.m. We drove around the campground and to our surprise.....no campground available! I was really wanting a place with a bathroom because of this whole being pregn
So we d
The next morning we went and hiked Calf Creek Falls. It was a BEAUTIFUL hike full of red rock cliffs. The hike was mostly in sand which would get in your shoes quickly. It was a 3 mile hike in and then 3 out. At the end was this gorgeous waterfall (which this picture doesn't d
On our way back home, we were driving past this little town where we had seen a cop car on the way there. So we slowed down. As were were passing this cop car on the side of the road we noticed it
4 comments:
FUN!
How fun! That sounds like such a great trip. Can't wait to see you guys. You look great Bri. You're such a cute prego girl!
I am SO jealous!!! That all sounds SO fun!!! I love the pic of you and Dev in front of the waterfall...you guys look so cute!!! And I know what you mean about having to cover up the bald spots...Burke has definitely learned the hard way a few too many times...:)
Looks like a lot of fun. Me and Clint will have to go camping with you guys some time.
Post a Comment