
Here he is, and wow is he cute! Our due date is October 10th, so Carter/Paxon/Landon/Asher/Brevin has gained a whole 2 days! At this rate he should be here by mid sept sometime:)
The picture is a side profile of him with his head on the left, and his little button nose pointed up.
13 comments:
The lil tiger is lookin good already! I can't wait to see him in real life!!
i pick... Asher :) there ya go, it's final:) can't wait to see you guys again :)
I love the name Asher, but I know Bri doesn't so, I pick whatever name Bri likes. :)
What a cute profile. I can tell already that this baby is going to be a cute one! We're so excited for you both. Well, can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days. Talk to you soon!
I LOVE your names. :) I would LOVE to have a nephew named Carter or Landon. I like the others, too, but those are my votes!!
I vote that you shouldn't use the name Landon, cause me and Clint were thinking of that one if we had a boy. Just kidding--use whatever name you want.
He is going to be SO cute! I can tell already. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, the third trimester is well.....long!
Brevin, you HAVE to go with Brevin. This makes me so excited!!! I'm with Jill, I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Here is my unsolicited opinion:
Carter, Asher, Landon = my top picks. They're normal, yet not boring, and won't get butchered.
Brevin and Paxon = sorry, but those sound like female names. Or at least bi-gender (is that a word? You know what I mean)
Thanks for coming up to visit us. It was so much fun. I love seeing you guys and hope to see you soon. Love ya!
what happened to the names Nick or Cole?? :) ha ha not really...
Well if we're allowed to claim names before we have babies for them, I claim Asher. :) There...if your family keeps telling you what NOT to name him, it will make your decision very easy!!! And I have to admit...Cole Morin would be adorable...
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment