So I thought I'd share a few things my students have said to me regarding the baby. I've learned that children really do say what's on their mind and they're completely honest.
1. "Mrs. Morin, you get bigger and bigger every day"
2. "Mrs. Morin, that baby must be getting big because your getting kinda fat"
3. "Mrs. Morin, I think you're going to have that baby soon because you're getting really big"
4. "Mrs. Morin, I think you're having a boy because you eat a lot and boys eat a lot so it must be a boy"
5. "Wow, you're getting big"
6. "It seems like every time I see you, you get bigger"
Here's some names they've picked out for the baby:
1. Edwardio
2. Chocha
3. Baby
4. Coad
5. Ashish
6. Ulisio
7. Cake
8. Richerded
9. RichieRich
10. Danger
11. Gustave
12. Diver
So now Dev and I just have to decide which of these name we like, and our little guy should be set to go:)
6.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahahaha...that is so hilarious!!! I definitely vote either "Danger" or "Gustave"...definitely winners. In fact, youre lucky I'm not having a boy, or I might want to steal one of those names. :) And I'm telling you, the comments are endless...you should hear what the 10 year old boys say when they see me at the pool!!! It's like I'm a Dinosaur back from extinction or something...and a really big one at that!
Post a Comment