For some reason it always takes me a little while after something happens to blog about it. Anyways, the weekend after school ended we went up to Boise to visit Nate, Jo, and the kiddies. I came home from school and Dev and Nicole were ready to go. So we ate right before we headed on the road. It seemed like not even an hour into our trip I told Dev that I needed to eat again. I wasn't very smart in that I didn't pack any food to bring with me. So I'm going to be smarter when we go to Spokane soon. That drive is much longer, so with food and potty breaks it could be a long one. Poor Dev...
It is always so fun to go up to Boise. Devin likes to get the kids all crazy (and he's then crazy right there with them). He teaches them all kinds of wonderful things... He taught Kade how to give himself wet willies, then how to give other people wet willies. He just teases them but they seem to just love it.
It's amazing how much kids grow in just a few months. After we leave there, we're always sad because we don't know when we'll see them again. Dev and I took a vote and think that they need to move to Utah so we can see them more often!
2 comments:
It was so fun having you guys come visit! And I vote that we move to Utah too!
Bri, I kinda sorta forgot to save your new number when you texted it to me... oops. So is Hoopfest weekend next weekend, as in June 27/28? Cuz I'll be in Spokane from last Thursday night to Sunday afternoon and I'd love to see you if that's when you three will be there. I say three because I mostly want to poke your pregnant belly.
Post a Comment