6.29.2009

Family, lots of yummy food, and Hoopfest

On our way up we were able to stop in Boise and stay the night at Nate and Jo's. Jo fixed a delicious breakfast (as always) and Dev got the kids all wound up before we had to leave.

Here are a few of the things we did while up in Spokane...

Took a little trip to Coeur d' alene



Dev and my dad thought it was HILARIOUS to put me up on this moose....



"All the bros" playing in Hoopfest (it's the world's largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament). And here's Dev showing off his moves ...



Devin getting in the middle of a cake /cat fight and losing.

It's always so nice to go up and spend time with family. It seems like when you're around them you miss being around them all of the time.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Your dad and Dev are right... the moose picture is hilarious. I'm so sorry we didn't meet up, I was way busier with family stuff than I expected. I'm glad you guys had such a great trip.

Salem said...

I LOVE your family!!!! That looks like SO much fun!!! And I LOVE your little pregnant belly. :) So cute that there's a little nephew playing around in there!!!!! We miss you guys like crazy!

Joanna said...

It looks like you guys had WAY too much fun. I love the cake fight. I think we should incorporate that into the Morin reunions too! It was fun to see you guys. Stop in anytime!

Cami Eyre said...

Hey BRI!!! I can't believe you're over half way...how exciting! Looks like you've been having lots of fun with family. I was randomly remembering the other day that you have my wedding jewelry....anyway, since who knows if we'll see each other anytime soon, I was wondering if you could possibly mail it to me? Or whatever really....sorry, random to remember now I know. Anyway, hope all's well!!! Give me a call if you need my address or anything!!!