8.19.2009

Baby stuff and a 26' truck

Dev and I went to Denver to visit my aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandparents. We had a blast spending time together and eating lots of delicious food. My uncle made my VERY favorite food, his smoked salmon. Right then I wished I wasn't pregnant so I could eat lots of it:) We also went to a Rockies/Cubs game which was fun and it surprised me how many cubbies fans there were in Denver. We got lots of baby stuff which we're really grateful for, so the little guy should be ready to go! When driving back in the truck, Dev was trying to race all the other semis (even though we had a governor on ours), while dialoguing what the other semis were thinking, oh the adventures...

5 comments:

Salem said...

Bri...you look SO darling!!! And you only have 50 days to go!!! Woohoo!!! Get that little guy here!

Jessi said...

I'm ready to meet my little nephew!! =D You have no idea how big that made me smile when you said that on the voicemail!

Joanna said...

How fun! That sounds like a great trip. I'm so glad that you guys have everything you need for the little cutie that will soon be here. And we're all way excited to have you guys come stay with us soon (but especially Kade and Brooke :D)

lindsandbrian said...

dev, how the heck are you. we need to get together one of these weekends in provo. is Bri the girl that was at sam's wedding that was just your friend?

Stina said...

Hello! I am a Robertson cousin who blog-stalked you! Hope you don't mind if I keep up with you guys!