10.11.2009

Baby Buddha has made it!

9 lbs 7 oz, 22 inches, 100% adorable!

Baby is doing good, and mother is getting some well deserved rest. Here are some pictures for ya'll!

Way cuter than his ultrasound

Did I mention he's big?

Momma's first chance holding him after the longest day of their lives.

Look at those huge mits!

First Bath- almost too big for the newborn bath.

11 comments:

Salem said...

HE IS SO COOL!!!! We are all in agreeance that he is one of our FAVORITE babies...he is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! We love the bath video, he is so nice...and I love his little cry. ;) You guys are amazing...and you have one adorable little kiddo here. Can't wait to hear his name. We are thinking and praying for you! Love you...and your baby!!!

Danielle said...

He is so cute and we can't wait to see the little guy! I am so glad he got here (for bree's sake!) before we moved! He is adorable!

Laura and Clint said...

I can't wait to see him! Clint needs to hurry up with his meeting so we can come visit.

Bri, you are one tough cookie! (How nice, Clara just pooped all over both of our dresses.) You guys will be such awesome parents. We are so happy for you. We love you and are praying for you.

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

OH MY!!! THAT IS ONE BIG BABY!!! Bri you poor thing... but look at the outcome!!! what a beautiful little baby!!! (can i say that dev) I can't believe all the hair. it is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!! You guys done good i tell ya:) we can't wait to come see you guys. CONGRATS

Sam, Sheerstie, Jaylee, and Caden said...

Bri i think he looks like your dad... don't know why, just does:)

Crystal and Jordan said...

big baby!!! way to go...hope your doing well! :) sleep when he sleeps!

Stina said...

Congrats! You are way too tiny to have a 9lber! We're thrilled for you!

The Diehl Family said...

Congrats Bri and Dev! My Joshua was 9 lbs. 8 oz. 21 inches long...maybe it's a Frischknecht thing :) Love you!
Love,
Mary :)

Kristy said...

We were so excited to hear these little guys were being born just a day apart! Our Seth was a big baby with tons of hair as well:), (we will have to swap stories) those bigger babies are usually great tempered babies - he is just perfect. Congratulations!

Wilson said...

Congrats on your baby boy! He is so cute. I can't wait to see him at your shower. I hope you are getting some rest.

chelsea mckell said...

I wanna hear the delivery story! Spare no gory detail. Seriously. I love reading them.
CONGRATS! Beautiful little (big) guy!