


Dev, Jill, and I went and took some maternity pictures this week. Where we took these it was by a main road and Dev would say the people in the cars were saying, "look, what cute engagement pictures!" Anyways, I'm 39 weeks pregnant in these...wouldn't take them that HUGE next time:) And yes, the belly button is out of control!
Baby update... As of Monday when we went to the doctor's, I hadn't progressed at all. He said there's a 97% chance I'll still be pregnant next Monday (after my due date which is the 10th). So we'll go back in Monday morning and he'll check me. He told me that if I've done anything then he'll induce me either Tuesday or Wednesday. If not, I'll go get a nonstress test. If the little guy fails then he'll induce me right then, if not then I wait until Thursday and do the same thing. If he passes again on Thursday then he'll induce me the next Monday, the 19th. So I'm crossing my fingers that I will have done something by Monday when we go in, but it's looking like the little guy's gonna come greet us on the 19th.
6 comments:
hang in there....start cleaning, bending, moving etc...get that little man here.... Good luck with all
Oh Bri, I feel for you! Hopefully you'll progress enough that you can get induced before the 19th. At the end, every extra day of being pregnant is really hard. I hope all goes well. Let us know when the little guy makes his appearance so we can come see him. We're so excited for you!
We are thinking of you guys and going through the same thing:) Heaven must be a great place to be!!! Good Luck!
-Uncle Mike & Aunt Kristy
These pictures make me so happy!! You should email me a copy of the two of you together. Please!
So cute! I love belly shots.
Post a Comment