This is him just before surgery, priceless! Dev had knee surgery on what they thought was a torn meniscus (it turned out that it was scar tissue built up on his knee cap). He conveniently, for him, scheduled it for the same day that college football started. Hmmm... After getting out of surgery and still highly on meds, he said some unforgettable things. I was trying to get him to be quiet because everyone could hear him and it was embarrassing.... I told him that he looked tired and he should go back to sleep, but he thought he was funny and wanted to continue talking. He feels good, and has loved watching as much football as he can stand.
9.07.2009
Knee surgery and football
This is him just before surgery, priceless! Dev had knee surgery on what they thought was a torn meniscus (it turned out that it was scar tissue built up on his knee cap). He conveniently, for him, scheduled it for the same day that college football started. Hmmm... After getting out of surgery and still highly on meds, he said some unforgettable things. I was trying to get him to be quiet because everyone could hear him and it was embarrassing.... I told him that he looked tired and he should go back to sleep, but he thought he was funny and wanted to continue talking. He feels good, and has loved watching as much football as he can stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is too funny. I bet he loved having to be laid up for the first weekend of college football! It was a blast having you guys up for the weekend. Thanks for coming up to see us and the kiddos. We just love it every time you come. Miss you guys!
poor devan :( too bad that is all that is on tv now. i bet that is really killing you having to watch all that football. hope all is well and we will have to come see you soon
No fair... I wanna know what he was saying that was so "highly unforgettable"!
It's so funny how much guys like football. One game a week is enough for me. I wish I could have seen Devin after the surgery. I bet he said some pretty funny things.
Hey guys! Sorry about the surgery but sounds like it went well! That's good! Bri you are do like 2 days before us! I didn't realize our due dates were that close together! Fun! I don't know about you but I am getting a little freaked out...it is coming up soon! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!
-Haley
Bri, dev has always been a little embarrassing. i don't think it was the meds.
nick
Hey, when is this little guy coming? Is he really in there? Tell him to hurry up! I'm just kidding of course, but I have a feeling that you're feeling the same way, Bri. :D Hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya'll.
Yeah, so what were the embarrassing things? Knee surgery is no fun! Brent had 3 ACL surgeries and needs another scope. So fun...
Post a Comment