12.14.2009

Kohl is 2 months!






I can't believe how fast time flies by, Kohl's already 2 months old! If anyone was in doubt, we apparently grow them big on this farm. At two months he weighs 12lbs. 13 oz., which puts him in the 75 percentile. He is 25 inches long, which puts him in the 97 percentile.

This month Kohl:
-smiles tons
-laughed for the first time last weekend!
-LOVES his swing

4 comments:

Salem said...

I can't believe it!!! The time really does fly. He totally looks like Dev to me. You need to get a recording of him laughing, so we don't have to keep watching his first bath video. :)

Laura and Clint said...

Wow, he's almost the exact same size as Clara was at 4 months. Crazy!

The Diehl Family said...

So cute, Bri! That's funny that he totally looks like Dev to SAlem, because he totally looks like your little brother Steven, to me :) Funny how we all see something different! He's a cutie either way!

Danielle said...

oh Bri he is so adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing! Hope you guys had a nice christmas!