Kohl went out in public for the first time, wahoo! We went to a Utah Flash game where there were rumors that Michael Jordan and Brian Russell were going to play one-on-one at half time. Nope, was a hoax, but we had fun!
Soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!! When I see pics like that off all you guys, I can't get over how much I want to be there!!!! I can't believe how big those babies are getting!!!!
Yeah, that was pretty stupid that they got us all to believe that Jordan was going to be there. The game was still fun though. We're going to miss doing stuff like that with you guys after you move.
2 comments:
Soooooooooooooooo jealous!!!! When I see pics like that off all you guys, I can't get over how much I want to be there!!!! I can't believe how big those babies are getting!!!!
Yeah, that was pretty stupid that they got us all to believe that Jordan was going to be there. The game was still fun though. We're going to miss doing stuff like that with you guys after you move.
Post a Comment